The injuries inflicted upon Hindu culture are not a result of any cultural revolution, but due to autocratic usage of political power by aliens. Superior philosophy, morality and spirituality turn ineffective if political power rested with the people of opposite views and customs. Scriptures have to be defended and enforced through power. Empowerment is indispensable in every field.
Certain dangers cannot be eliminated without support from the Government. Ever since partition, country’s resources and power have remained in the hands of selfish, uncouth and inefficient politicians. They were not concerned with the country or Hinduism. All of them contributed towards the emergence of anti Hindu forces. Such politicians need to be kept out of power through ballot by Hindus if we desire flow of our ancient knowledge and culture to continue within India to make it the home land for Hindus.
Every Hindu therefore needs to discharge his political, social, and individual obligations, for the protection of Dharma to ensure that country is not left at the mercy of unworthy politicians alone. Every individual should contribute to the best of his ability in the political environment around us.
No one can survive without being affected by economic, social, technological and political conditions that prevail in the environment. Even if a person entered Sanyas he would still require at least fifty items to be replenished regularly by him. Therefore even he cannot live in absolute seclusion and asceticism to indulge in meditation all the time. Spiritual leaders also have responsibility towards protection of Dharma in society.
Hindu Government in India
We need to have a pro Hindu Government in India that can plug conversions, and destruction of Hindu heritage. We cannot import honest leaders or raise new political party of honest of our own choice. We shall have to choose from whatever is available today. Thus we should remain aligned with some Hindu outfit to counter the forces that may destroy our homeland. They might not be the best, but should be able to deliver better than non-Hindu outfits. Bharat Swabhiman movement launched by Swami Ram Dev supported by BJP, RSS, and VHP, may provide solution under prevailing circumstances.
Hindus must unite politically. The change of government can only be affected through ballots. We need to consolidate Hindu votes to install a government at the center and states with absolute majority to amend the constitution if necessary to declare our country a Hindu state. Coalitions have not and will not work. This point needs to be settled first and declared before going to public. If public voted such outfit to power hurdles or misinterpretations shall not impede its implementation subsequently.
To make our living better, we as Hindus have to start cleaning our homeland. No outsider will do it for us. We shall have to empower ourselves. If one is convinced within, there are many areas where work can be started individually without waiting for permission, resources, guidance, or coordination with others.
For this purpose individually every Hindu can start with the following, while more ideas can be generated to suit individuals:-
- Feel proud of Hindu Heritage – This is the divine identity from birth till last. Individuals can inculcate Hindu customs at birthdays, marriages and other celebrations. They can individually simplify the format of celebrations and discard whatever is objectionable.
- Opinion Building – Build public opinion by writing to news papers and other media sites, highlighting subsidies, reservations, and other appeasement being given to non-Hindus in India at the cost of tax payers. Those who cannot write in media may build public opinion amongst own friends, relations, servants, and social circles and encourage them to vote for one Hindu political party. Individuals may arrange get together at home, parks, and Temples to have person to person contact and coordination.
- Social Boycott – Individuals can effectively boycott those persons who often propagate anti -indu ideology in the name of art, films, media and political forums. Individuals can vote against those who are corrupt, defectors, propagate castes, regionalism, minority-appeasement and anti – Hindus. Every drop counts in filling the ocean.
- Discard Anti-Hindu Media – Individuals can discard anti-Hindu media like newspapers, TV channels, film stars and individuals who try to subvert them. Individuals can adopt Hindi media to support our National language. Individuals should familiarize with our heritage and culture. House is a collection of individuals that have common achievements and problems to share. In addition to Individuals House holders can add more.
House is a collection of individuals that have common achievements and problems to share. In addition to Individuals House holders can add more:-
- Celebrate Hindu Festivals – Hindu festivals should be celebrated as a national pride collectively. Evil practices that have disfigured the spirit of our festivals should be avoided. The purpose of the festival should be explained to younger generation. Besides, they should also be advised to refrain from the ill-effects of alien festivals like Valentine Day at home itself.
- Use Indigenous Products –The use of Indian products over multinationals maximized.
- Use National Language – They should encourage the use of National language in conversation and patronize Hindi media, stationary and other necessities. There is no harm in learning other languages including English, but those languages should not dominate our National Language.
- Pride in National Service – Hindus must motivate their children to join IAS cadres, Armed forces, Police services, and other government institutions. As far as such places should be flushed out of those who have emotional loyalties elsewhere. Otherwise, one day we may discover to our dismay that de-facto governance of the country has already passed on to the aliens.
- Detection of Illegal migrants – Migrant and illegal voters should be identified and prevented from voting by reporting the matter to concerned authorities. No House holder should provide any kind of employment, shelter, or any material help to illegal migrants.
There is no point in shying to tell the politicians that they were responsible for the down fall of Hindus in India. Hindus should reject all those politicians. Instead of begging favors from politicians, assertive demand from them should be made to effectively implement the following through a time-bond program:-
- Respecting Hindu Culture – No community should be allowed to show any disrespect against our national flag, constitution, symbol, anthem, national heroes and festivals, which are a part of Indian culture.
- Universal application of Law – All minorities should be governed by Indian laws applicable in India including the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Misuse of Religious freedom – Propagation of faiths of non-Indian origin should be restricted only to those, who were followers by birth. Minorities may have educational institutions of their own for the followers by birth, provided there is no activity detrimental to India’s security is carried out.
- Control over Indian Citizenship – Trans Border Marriages of Indian Muslims should be banned, particularly, where the spouse is desirous of settling in India. Permission to import spouse should not be available.
- Syllabus to include Ancient Texts – There should be one uniform syllabus, and set of textbooks in our educational institutions. State Governments should not be allowed to deviate. Relevant ancient textbooks of ancient India should also be included in the syllabus.
- Indian Image abroad – Hindus desirous of settling abroad, as well as, on government assignments should be given orientation training to project proper image of the country.
- Controlling Infiltration – Abetting and aiding Infiltrations should be regarded an anti-national offense. Violators should be tried for treason, with onus of poof on the accused to prove his innocence.
- Hindi as National Language – Hindi must be effectively adopted as national language in Parliament, Higher Judiciary, and Administrative services. Hindi should be made as medium of instruction in Universities within a period of five years. This cannot be delayed indefinitely. The issue is related to National pride.
- Carving of New linguistic states – No states in India should be carved on the basis of regional language. States opting for English language at present should be given option to pick up between their regional language and English, but under no circumstances national language should be relegated to promote English or any other language.
Spiritual leaders cannot live in seclusion away from Hindu Society. They need to infuse Karamyoga with spiritualism on the following:-
- Educate Hindus on Factual – Hindu Scholars, spiritual leaders and retired persons should project Hindu viewpoint to younger generations in relation to social, religious and political matters through media, personal contact, and interactive lecture at schools, hostels and community centers.
- Reclaim our Heritage and Sites – All Hindu sites usurped since Islamic invasion, should be reclaimed and restored to their past glory. Original names of historical sites, towns and institutions should be restored in order to facilitate re-structuring our past history. They can start using the new name along with the existing name and build public awareness right now. Intellectual property already usurped by foreigners should be reclaimed. Hindus youth should be educated about our achievements.
- Establish Research Centers – Research facilities for the study of ancient texts should be demanded till these are established. Library of Hindu scriptures, as well as yoga or health club near the community services like temples should be established.
- Countering anti-Hindu Propaganda – They must counter the propaganda of missionaries and fundamentalists and educate Hindu youth about the practical aspects of Hindu way of life. Scientific and realistic interpretations of various rituals should be explained to Youth.
- Generating Environmental Awareness – During their discourses, the Hindu scholars and preachers must lay emphasis upon their followers for taking positive interest in politics along with spirituality. A politician without spirituality is a curse on society. Similarly spirituality without activism is farce.
- Honoring Hindu Role Models – All Hindu heroes should be honored and suitable place in temples should be earmarked for them, preferable near the entrances. There should be provision for subsidies for visiting Hindu sites abroad and existing Hajj houses should be made available for use to all Indian citizens.
Several spiritual leaders are self-sufficient in financial resources. They should get managed through a confederation of trust at National level for the overall well-being of Hindu society. All Hindu temples, sites and spiritual leaders should have internet connections as far as possible.
Chand K Sharma
(Next: Splashes – 72/72 Asserting Hindu Rights)