Mrs Edvige Antonia Albina Maino is known to us as Congress President Sonia Gandhi. She was installed as UPA Chairperson by Congress party to overrule everyone in India without being accountable to anyone. Brushing aside the past heritage of Hindu culture since the evolution of Universe Sonia has openly stated that India is not a Hindu country. In so-called largest democracy her son Raul Vinci is being groomed as future Prime Minister by Congressmen and is being advertised as the Crown Prince by media under control of Christians.
Her continuance is to the delight of anti-Hindutva activists like Teesta Setalvad, John Dayal, Rahul Gandhi, Ram Puniyani, Arudhanti, DigVijay, Chidambaram and other Jihadi mindset people who don’t want to sing Vande Mataram or have any respect for Indian identities.
Majority of politicians in Sonia Gandhi’s closed circle are either Christians or Muslims. She seems to have no confidence in Hindus and those in her close confidents are:-
- Ambika Soni, a Christian, is General Secretary of the Congress.
- Oscar Fernandez is Union Programme Implementation Minister.
- Margaret Alva is the eminence grilse of Maharashtra.
- Karnataka is virtually controlled by A K Anthony, whose secretaries are all from the Southern Christian association.
- Valson Thampu, a Hindu hater, is Chairman NCERT curriculum Review Committee.
- John Dayal, another known Hindu hater, has been named by Sonia Gandhi in the National Integration Council.
- Kancha Ilaya, who hates Hindus, is being allowed by the Indian Government to lobby with the UN and US Congress so that caste discrimination in India is taken-up by these bodies.
- One can also add to list Ajit Jogi, and Digvijay Singh both Christian converts & also Pranoy Roy and his niece Arundhati ‘Suzanna’ Roy
Under the cover of secularism in many Christians have been selectively chosen to fill constitutional posts although many of them had questionable personal record:-
- KG Balakrishna (Former Chief Justice of Supreme Court)
- Naveen Chawla (Chief Election Commissioner)
- AK Anthony (Defense)
- PC Thomas, Chief Vigilance commissioner
- Air Chief Marshal N.A.K. Browne has taken over as Chief of the Air Staff.
Out of seven states in North East of India, four states have been under the absolute control of Church. Most of the Subversive groups and terror outfits like Maoists get support from Evangelical Groups in the form of foreign funds for converting of local population to Christianity. To allure them Christian fathers and nuns have been living most lavish life in India by utilizing money collected from overseas in the name of service to poor people of third world. Besides that, there are funds from Islamic countries also that are being utilised for Jihad and terrorist activities.
There are five Christian chief ministers in Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Kerala and Andhra Pradesh. Christian conversions in India seem to have gone in overdrive. More than 4,000 foreign Christian missionaries are involved in conversion activities across different states. Their activities have resulted in change of demographic profile of Indian population:-
- In Tripura, there were no Christians at independence but there are 120.000 today. It amounts to 90 percent increase since 1991.
- The figures are even more striking in Arunachal Pradesh, where there were only 1710 Christians in 1961, but 1.2 million today. There are over 780 churches.
- In Andhra Pradesh, churches are coming-up every day in far-flung villages and there was even an attempt to set-up one near Tirupati.
- Many of the North-East separatist movements, such as the Mizo or the Bodos, are not only Christian dominated, but also sometimes function with the covert backing of the missionaries.
- In Kerala, particularly in the poor coastal districts, you find “miracle boxes” put in local churches: the gullible villager writes out a paper mentioning his wish: a fishing boat, a loan for house, fees for the son’s schooling. The miracles are enacted within few weeks later! The whole family converts, making others in the village follow suit.
- During the Tsunami, entire dalit villages in Tamil Nadu were converted to Christianity with the lure of money.
The apathy of our Government towards Hindus can be measured from the following:-
When over a thousand Hindus are killed and a quarter million Hindus ethnically cleansed in Kashmir, the world media does not even notice, but there is always worldwide hue and cry when a few local riots take place and a few missionaries are killed by unidentified tribal miscreants in India. The Indian Government keeps mum.
Christian Naga terrorists have been killing non-Christians for decades. This has never been an issue with the world media. However they raise their voice to bewail the “oppression” of the Nagas by “Hindu India”.
More than 20,000 people have lost their lives to insurgency in Assam and Manipur in the past two decades to the deaf ears of India Government and International media.
Educational institutes and orphanages run by Christian organizations have become big business in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and other states.
In Pondicherry, schools run by Adventists force their pupils, mostly Hindus, to say Christian prayers every day and to attend mass. They are constantly fed anti Hindu slogans and biases under different forms, whether it is in history books, or discourses by priests during religious classes.
Even in the elite schools or colleges, such as St Stephen’s College in Delhi, St Xavier in Calcutta or Loyola college in Madras, where no direct proselytization is allowed, Hindu pupils are subtly encouraged towards scepticism of their own religion, and admiration of whatever is Western.
All this needs to be contrasted with the furore when MM Joshi wanted the Saraswati Vandna hymn to be sung at a Chief Ministers’ meet on education?
Sonia Gandhi said during National Integration Council meeting, “We are committed to ideological battle against communal forces which seek to destroy our diversity and polarise us. Certain parties promote polarization and confrontation”; and “India is not a Hindu country”.
In any other country, it would be unthinkable to have Hindus – or even Indian citizens in so many positions of power.
The tragedy is that brain-dead Hindus have voted for anti Hindu Congress.
Chand K Sharma